• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Expendables (2010)

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
http://www.imdb.de/title/tt1320253/

W H A T T H E F U C K !!!

if i read the cast list correctly there will be Sly, Dolph and Arnie together in one movie?

back in the eighties some people would have given their testicles for seeing such a flick!

and i thought arnie isn´t allowed to be in a movie anymore...

and where in god´s name are Michael Dudikoff & Steven Segal?

oh wait...they don´t need those two - they have jason statham & Jet Li.

:eek:

expect awesome storytelling of a new kind folks!

:lol:

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Forget that! where is Van Dam? after JCVD he deserves a new career. :)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
from the IMDb message board

'This movie will be too much awesome for many to handle...I am already overwhealmed with awesome when I read about it....How could something be so awesome? This awesome is so awesome it should be illegal. It's just too awesome!'

agreed. :)

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know a thing about this movie but I'd love it if Arnie was the bad Guy and faced off Sly.
That's a lotta beef! :)

Relentless666

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I read somewhere a while back, that Van Dam actually refused the part so they called Dolph. Anyway, this movie is going to be beyond AWESOME!

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Relentless666 said:
I read somewhere a while back, that Van Dam actually refused the part so they called Dolph.

you know that sounds kind of like historing repeating. remember that guy that was supposed to play the part of Indiana Jones?

:lol:

i wanna see dolph and his buddies. awesomeness at its absolute awesomeness peak!

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I thought Arnie was just a rumor for a cameo (?), as well as maybe Bruce Willis.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mickey Rourke, Randy Couture, Eric Roberts, Charisma Carpenter, Steve Austin....

H O L Y SHITBALLS!!

This will be more awesome than anything that has been awesome before...... :???:

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
so he needs drugs to look like this but who cares??? this man is in shape! :eek:

sylvester-stallone-in-shape-the-expendables.jpg

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The "Die Hard" star confirmed to MTV News that he is leaving time open on his schedule to shoot a cameo for "The Expendables," the ultra-violent, star-studded action flick written/directed by and starring Sylvester Stallone. Sly is currently putting the finishing touches on the movie, which also stars Jason Statham, Jet Li and Mickey Rourke as mercenaries overthrowing a South American dictator. Willis said that the he will soon join Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger to shoot a very special scene for the flick.

"Not yet, I haven't united with them," said Willis. "I'm waiting for a call from Sly about when we're going to try and make that happen."

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[youtubewide:157khom7]

lousy cam footage of a trailer. quick before its taken down!

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Or here...(link replaced with updated one. Watch it before it gets pulled too. :) )

[youtube:2m8kik1y]

I have to say, looks a lot less fun that I thought it would...but I get the feeling that it's mostly due to the amateurish editing on the "trailer".

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:lol: with the heavy action and the barrage of one-liners this looks sooooo 80's.
that is a good and bad thing. seems like it could go either way.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not available in France anymore.
Saw it this afternoon, without sound, so I missed all the one liners.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the joblo link worked for me (US) but the youtube is removed.

Top Bottom