• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator 2 Digital Dawn Edition Divx

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

scaperat

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What is it about: Terminator 2 is one of my favorite films and this right here is a sort of sentimental cut of the film. Not meant to improve on the film. This one is done out of pure love.

Original film name: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Special Edition)

New film name: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Digital Dawn Edition)

Film studio name: TriStar Pictures, Carolco

Original Film Released: 1991, 1993

Fan Edit Released: 2009

Original Runtime: 2hrs 32 mins

New Runtime: 2hr 27mins

Amount of time Cut: 5 mins

Time taken for edit : 2 days

Tagline: The Future Is Not Set.

About this edit:
T2 (in my eyes) is still #1 in the Terminator series. Not meant to be an improvement on either of the 3 versions. This is more of an experimental edit done out of love for the movie. I remember seeing this in theaters when I was a kid. Every scene felt like it took place at dawn or twilight, which added a lot to the foreboding atmosphere of the film (It still does). I tried to enhance this by making the color scheme even "bluer" with some slight purple. I also played around with the contrast.
The T-800's POV is now pixilated. I also sped up some of Robert Patrick's running to match the CG running. Tried to make Sarah even scarier when she attempts to kill Dyson (you see less of her at the beginning of the scene). Here's to the digital transition and 18 years of T2.

Cut:

-The Special Edition version was used to cut this fan edit.

- Ambient noise during camera tracking over skulls in 2029 and Sarah's narration.

- Opening credits altered, blue flames, electronic sounds and some guitar added to music.

- When Dr. Silberman asks the orderlies to give Sarah her meds. We cut away as they open the door.

- Added a Blueish purple tint. As if there wasn't enough.

- Pixelated T-800 pov

- Even Flow by Pearl Jam (released in 1992) playing at the galleria.

- T-1000's running sped up at certain points to match CG.

- Cut out Arnold's line "Do it" during the reset switch scene.

-SE scene with Myles and family cut out.

-Cut out John mocking his mother while on "Weapons detail". "I'm too important".

-Sarah's assassination attempt on Myles shortened to make Sarah seem more menacing.

-"Trust Me" music altered a bit.

-T-1000 does not malfunction at Steel Mill.

-Some other little cuts.

Had a few problems trying to rip the DvDs. They really don't want anyone ripping this movie. Did the best I could, quality-wise.

Divx available.
torrent on torrentbox

Back
Top Bottom