If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Real Ghostbusters & Extreme Ghostbusters
With the official Ghostbusters channel uploading episodes every Saturday and EGB episodes every Wednesday, now would be a good time to open up a discussion thread for this gem of 80s animation

[+] 1 user Likes Zarius's post
I loved The Real Ghostbusters.

What the heck is the Extreme one?
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post
(02-14-2021, 05:45 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: I loved The Real Ghostbusters.

What the heck is the Extreme one?

It was a sequel series in the 1990s (the major selling point of some cartoons then were how EXTREME everything was. Extreme Dinosaurs, GI Joe Extreme etc)
I love both shows, so I'm glad that these uploads are happening. Seems it'll take a while to get them all up, though.

RGB was my jam back in the '80s. I watched it on Saturday mornings and weekday afternoons after school.

Some of my favorite eps are "The Headless Motorcyclist" and "The Collect Call of Cathulu".
Completed: Carly's Story, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: The Locus of Victory and Defeat - Extended Edition, Teen Wolf - Pamelicious Edition, Office Space - Work Edition, Mary Jane, Captain N: The Game Master - Movie Edition, Transformers: Darkest Hour, Silk Spectre
In the Works: nothing currently
On Hold Indefinitely: Highlander: Endgame - The Immortal Edition
Check out my original fiction!