• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

TM2YC Wins November 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wh6zqDz.jpg

The winner for November 2020 FEOTM is @"TM2YC" with their edit, Blade Runner: The Penultimate Cut!

I appreciated Ridley Scott's 'Final Cut' effort to "perfect" Blade Runner but I really hated the processed, smoothed and heavily teal-tinted new look. I wasn't satisfied watching the old version in Laserdisc quality and I wasn't satisfied watching the new version in HD with the changed look. So 'The Penultimate Cut' takes the better looking 'Director's Cut' transfer and regrades it to look like 'Blade Runner' looked on the last 1999 video release before it was "remastered". Most but not all of 'The Final Cut' fixes are retained (including all wire removals), plus all of the editorial decisions. It's basically what I always wanted 'The Final Cut' to be. It only took me 5-years to complete!

Congratulations, TM2YC!

Blade Runner: The Penultimate Cut on IFDB
Blade Runner on IMDB

Trez75

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations on the win @TM2YC

Well deserved. This edit is pure joy for Blade Runner fans. Maybe THE best in terms of visual rework and dedication.

To the next one :)

Top Bottom