• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Top Favourite Albums

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone I looked through the forums and realised there was no
such thread as this apart from @"DominicCobb"'s Top 10 Favourite Films of all time.

However this thread is about your Top Favourite Albums.

Here are mine,

Top 10
#10. Random Access Memories - Daft Punk
#9. Man Alive - Everything Everything
#8. Demon Days - Gorillaz
#7. Whatever People Say That's What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys
#6. IGOR - Tyler The Creator
#5. The Bends - Radiohead
#4. KId A - Radiohead
#3. OK Computer - Radiohead
#2. Angles - The Strokes
#1. Is This It- The Strokes

Honorable Mentions
The New Abnormal - The Strokes
First Impressions Of Earth - The Strokes
Room On Fire - The Strokes
Trench - Twenty One Pilots
Voice Memos - Quadeca
A Rush Of Blood To The Head - Coldplay
Tyranny - The Voidz

What are your personal favourite I need to listen to more albums so this would help me out a lot :)

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Off the top of my head, in no particular order (limiting it to one album per artist):
Imaginary Life - Worriers
Kilroy Was Here - Styx
Toxicity - System of a Down
In Utero - Nirvana
Heart Shaped Wound - Voltaire
History Repeating Red - The Megas
The Protomen - The Protmen
Artificial Heart - Jonathan Coulton
Spirit Phone - Lemon Demon
Coral Fang - The Distillers

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Off the top of my head, in no particular order (limiting it to one album per artist):
Kilroy Was Here - Styx
In Utero - Nirvana

I haven't listened to a single one of those albums, will eventually listen to them all though.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It'] [quote="jrWHAG42 said:
Kilroy Was Here - Styx
In Utero - Nirvana

I haven't listened to a single one of those albums, will eventually listen to them all though.
[/quote]

Okay, if you end up listening to them all, you have to listen to History Repeating Blue before History Repeating Red, and also after The Protomen I recommend listening to Act II: The Father of Death which is a prequel.

Kilroy Was Here and The Protomen are both rock operas, so keep that in mind that they're telling a story in addition to having good music.
For The Protomen if you want to focus on the story I recommend looking up the lyrics because in the lyrics there's additional writing that fills in more of what's going on during the songs.
For Kilroy Was Here the story is less focused, I recommend looking up a plot synopsis and then just keeping that in mind while listening.

The Protomen and The Megas are both bands that play music based on the Mega Man video game series, you should be able to enjoy them even without prior knowledge, it's just worth mentioning.

I think that's all I have to say.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
It'] [quote="jrWHAG42 said:
Kilroy Was Here - Styx
In Utero - Nirvana

Okay, if you end up listening to them all, you have to listen to History Repeating Blue before History Repeating Red, and also after The Protomen I recommend listening to Act II: The Father of Death which is a prequel.

Kilroy Was Here and The Protomen are both rock operas, so keep that in mind that they're telling a story in addition to having good music.
For The Protomen if you want to focus on the story I recommend looking up the lyrics because in the lyrics there's additional writing that fills in more of what's going on during the songs.
For Kilroy Was Here the story is less focused, I recommend looking up a plot synopsis and then just keeping that in mind while listening.

The Protomen and The Megas are both bands that play music based on the Mega Man video game series, you should be able to enjoy them even without prior knowledge, it's just worth mentioning.

I think that's all I have to say.
[/quote]

Points taken, I'm actually excited to listen to all of these.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Agreed, these ones are classics:

It'] #7. OK Computer - Radiohead #2. The Bends - Radiohead #1. Is This It- The Strokes [/quote]   [quote="jrWHAG42 said:
In Utero - Nirvana

jrWHAG42 said:

I never got round to checking out that album (or the band) but hells bells 'Drain the Blood' was a great single off that record!

For me a great album has to be a whole listening experience with no weak moments.  I love making lists, so if these aren't my top 10, they're certainly contenders:

1. Bryter Layter (1970) by Nick Drake (Favourite track? 'At the Chime of a City Clock')
2. Fun House (1970) by The Stooges (Favourite track? 'T.V. Eye')
3. Born to Run (1975) by Bruce Springsteen (Favourite track? 'Jungleland')
4. Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Original Off-Broadway Soundtrack (1999) by John Cameron Mitchell/Stephen Trask (Favourite track? 'The Origin of Love')
5. The Hour of Bewilderbeast (2000) by Badly Drawn Boy (Favourite track? 'The Shining')
6. Rum Sodomy & the Lash (1985) by The Pogues (Favourite track? 'The Sick Bed of Cuchulainn')
7. Get Happy!! (1980) by Elvis Costello (Favourite track? 'New Amsterdam')
8. Illinois (2005) by Sufjan Stevens (Favourite track? 'Come On! Feel the Illinoise!')
9. 69 Love Songs (1999) by The Magnetic Fields (Favourite track? 'Papa Was a Rodeo')
10. Relationship of Command (2000) by At the Drive-In (Favourite track? 'Invalid Litter Dept.')

and these are 20 more I almost put in the top 10:

Autobahn (1974) by Kraftwerk (Favourite track? 'Autobahn')
A Short Album About Love (1997) by The Divine Comedy (Favourite track? 'If...')
Want One (2003) by Rufus Wainwright (Favourite track? 'Oh What a World')
The Holy Bible (1994) by Manic Street Preachers (Favourite track? 'P.C.P.')
Council Estate Of Mind (2004) by Skinnyman (Favourite track? 'That's What I'm Gonna Do')
New Orleans Funk: The Original Sound of Funk 1960-75 (2000) by Soul Jazz Records (Favourite track? 'Who's Gonna Help Brother Get Further')
Stop Making Sense: Special Edition (1984/1999) by Talking Heads (Favourite track? 'Take Me to the River')
Van Lear Rose (2004) by Loretta Lynn (Favourite track? 'Miss Being Mrs.')
Exit Planet Dust (1995) by The Chemical Brothers (Favourite track? 'Leave Home')
This Is Hardcore (1998) by Pulp (Favourite track? 'A Little Soul')
Bandwagonesque (1991) by Teenage Fanclub (Favourite track? 'December')
Blinking Lights and Other Revelations (2005) by Eels (Favourite track? 'Railroad Man')
I Get Wet (2001) by Andrew W.K. (Favourite track? 'She Is Beautiful')
Forever Changes (1967) by Love (Favourite track? 'Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale')
Funeral (2004) by Arcade Fire (Favourite track? 'Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)')
Horses (1975) by Patti Smith (Favourite track? 'Gloria')
Let It Be... Naked (1970/2003) by The Beatles (Favourite track? 'Two of Us')
Low (1977) by David Bowie (Favourite track? 'A New Career in a New Town')
Songs In The Key Of Death (2005) by Andy Votel (Favourite track? They don't have titles so...? All of them?)
Don't Try This at Home (1991) by Billy Bragg (Favourite track? 'Tank Park Salute')

EDIT: If you like 'Paranoid Android', you might very well enjoy 'Invalid Litter Dept.'.  It's got that same multipart mini rock symphony thing going on but it's a bit more hardcore-punk.  The apocalyptic lyrics are quite Radiohead too:

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
1. Bryter Layter (1970) by Nick Drake (Favourite track? 'At the Chime of a City Clock')
4. Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Original Off-Broadway Soundtrack (1999) by John Cameron Mitchell/Stephen Trask (Favourite track? 'The Origin of Love')
5. The Hour of Bewilderbeast (2000) by Badly Drawn Boy (Favourite track? 'The Shining')
6. Rum Sodomy & the Lash (1985) by The Pogues (Favourite track? 'The Sick Bed of Cuchulainn')
8. Illinois (2005) by Sufjan Stevens (Favourite track? 'Come On! Feel the Illinoise!')
9. 69 Love Songs (1999) by The Magnetic Fields (Favourite track? 'Papa Was a Rodeo')
10. Relationship of Command (2000) by At the Drive-In (Favourite track? 'Invalid Litter Dept.')
Council Estate Of Mind (2004) by Skinnyman (Favourite track? 'That's What I'm Gonna Do')
New Orleans Funk: The Original Sound of Funk 1960-75 (2000) by Soul Jazz Records (Favourite track? 'Who's Gonna Help Brother Get Further')
Stop Making Sense: Special Edition (1984/1999) by Talking Heads (Favourite track? 'Take Me to the River')
Exit Planet Dust (1995) by The Chemical Brothers (Favourite track? 'Leave Home')
Blinking Lights and Other Revelations (2005) by Eels (Favourite track? 'Railroad Man')
Forever Changes (1967) by Love (Favourite track? 'Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale')
Songs In The Key Of Death (2005) by Andy Votel (Favourite track? They don't have titles so...? All of them?)
Don't Try This at Home (1991) by Billy Bragg (Favourite track? 'Tank Park Salute')

Recently I was pretty proud of how much music I listened to and I was pretty confident in my knowledge of music, clearly I need to step up my game.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Agreed, these ones are classics:

It'] #7. OK Computer - Radiohead #2. The Bends - Radiohead #1. Is This It- The Strokes [/quote]   [quote="jrWHAG42 said:
In Utero - Nirvana

jrWHAG42 said:

I never got round to checking out that album (or the band) but hells bells 'Drain the Blood' was a great single off that record!

For me a great album has to be a whole listening experience with no weak moments.  I love making lists, so if these aren't my top 10, they're certainly contenders:

and these are 20 more I almost put in the top 10:

EDIT: If you like 'Paranoid Android', you might very well enjoy 'Invalid Litter Dept.'.  It's got that same multipart mini rock symphony thing going on but it's a bit more hardcore-punk.  The apocalyptic lyrics are quite Radiohead too:

Just gave that track you sent a listen and I kinda like it but it's a bit soon to tell my proper opinion, as before it took me a lot of listens to really like Paranoid Android. I have to say hardcore-punk music isn't really my sorta forte or music taste if you will. However there are some acceptions. Maybe that song is too.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can never definitely rank my favourite albums, and some change, but here are ten I love in no particular order:

1. Starflyer 59 - Old
  2. mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister 
  3. Dream Theater - Images and Words 
  4. Big Big Train - The Underfall Yard
  5. Big Big Train - The Difference Machine 
  6. Spoon - Gimme Fiction
  7. Richard Swift - Dressed Up For The Letdown 
  8. Yes - Relayer 
  9. 16 Horsepower - Secret South
  10. Elton John - Captain Fantastic and His Brown Dirt Cowboy 

Honourable Mentions:
  • Most Led Zeppelin albums
  • The Beatles - Abbey Road 
  • Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
  • Big Big Train - English Electric
  • Starflyer 59 - Talking Voice vs. Singing Voice, The Fashion Focus, Dial M 
  • The Impossible Shapes - Tum

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
I can never definitely rank my favourite albums, and some change, but here are ten I love in no particular order:

1. Starflyer 59 - Old
  2. mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister 
  3. Dream Theater - Images and Words 
  4. Big Big Train - The Underfall Yard
  5. Big Big Train - The Difference Machine 
  6. Spoon - Gimme Fiction
  7. Richard Swift - Dressed Up For The Letdown 
  8. Yes - Relayer 
  9. 16 Horsepower - Secret South
  10. Elton John - Captain Fantastic and His Brown Dirt Cowboy 

Honourable Mentions:
  • Most Led Zeppelin albums
  • The Beatles - Abbey Road 
  • Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
  • Big Big Train - English Electric
  • Starflyer 59 - Talking Voice vs. Singing Voice, The Fashion Focus, Dial M 
  • The Impossible Shapes - Tum

YAY! I actually know a few of these.
Got a lot of listening to do :)

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
  • Crash Test Dummies: The Ghosts That Haunt Me
  • Dance with the Dead: Near Dark
  • I Mother Earth: Dig
  • Alannah Myles: Alannah Myles; Rockinghorse
  • Nine Inch Nails: Pretty Hate Machine
  • The Sisters of Mercy: Floodland
  • Stone Temple Pilots: Core
  • Tangerine Dream: Legend; The Keep

Those are the ones I'm absolutely certain of, anyway. Need to revisit a lot of albums.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here are some of my favorite albums in no particular order (put it in spoiler tags as it ended up being a huge post).

Incubus - Make Yourself
This one was the one that started it all for me. I've been following them for over 20 years now.

Incubus - Morning View
Hands down my favorite rock/metal album. Everyone in the band was on point and gelled perfectly together. Boyd's lyrics are fantastic, Einziger's riffs  have a life and movement that go beyond the typical guitar work for this era of rock/metal, Pasillas' snare just pops, Drik's bass lines keep it all together and Kilmore's dj work is tasteful to add that extra cherry on top. I would play these songs for hours with my projector going pretending I was in the band. :)

MuteMath - Odd Soul
Psychedelic vintage soul rock. This band took incubus' place for almost a decade before they broke up. AMAZING live performances and musicianship and they are all super nice. The drummer gave my kiddo his drum sticks on their final tour so they're forever on my favorite list :) I found them during their Odd Soul tour and missed my opportunity to see them live with Incubus and Young The Giant  :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=342vjX1dk44&ab_channel=Mutemath[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC5Lv7e4j_Y&ab_channel=Mutemath[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bS2G6RZcCg&ab_channel=Mutemath[/video]

The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium
Psychedelic chaos with crazy lyrics that I don't even pretend to understand what he's talking about, but I just love the feeling of this one. It's so odd and frenetic and plays around with time. Great psychedelic rock :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neS...g&index=2&ab_channel=TheMarsVoltaVEVO[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNR...index=7&ab_channel=TheMarsVolta-Topic[/video]

Yes - Closer to the Edge
Classic and amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A&ab_channel=leokb7[/video]

Yes - Fragile
See above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPC...csVLoy0DQwG0-_T3&ab_channel=Yes-Topic[/video]

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
If you haven't listened to it, you should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqdL3qPDQ7s&ab_channel=ClassicRock[/video]

White Denim - Stiff
Hands down my favorite straight up rock band. While I actually prefer many of their earlier songs more than these cuts, this is probably the best sounding album of theirs. Every song is great and I just love that old timey rock and soul feel they have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucSVP-Bw7zw&ab_channel=WhiteDenim[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfm...C&index=8&ab_channel=WhiteDenim-Topic[/video]

Dave Matthews Band
Definitely one of my favorite bands. They're all amazing musicians and have some of the tightest jams in popular music. I find that of all his albums these three get the most play time for me. Dave hits so many feelings and experiences of life on his records from analyzing how odd our world is, to the euphoria of love and the pain and reflection of death. I suppose as I get older his music has spoken to me more as I've begun to experience a more full experience of life.

Dave Matthews Band - Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwi...dex=3&ab_channel=davematthewsbandVEVO[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD9...ka3NtH04IOTq1Cr90CTcVSmZOHmw&index=13[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvc...=12&ab_channel=DaveMatthewsBand-Topic[/video]

Dave Matthews Band - Come Tomorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ll...FKHMw&ab_channel=davematthewsbandVEVO[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAf...x=3&ab_channel=DaveMatthewsBand-Topic[/video]

Dave Matthews band - Away From The World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJMep4Z9NRA[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_d2yjkUaY&ab_channel=davematthewsbandVEVO[/video]

Pat Metheny - Bright Size Life
This music has been with me since I was in the womb. It has shaped the way I experience, hear and play music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8IE14hi8M&ab_channel=JohnnyGiorgippo[/video]

The Beatles - One
Yes, this is cheating, but it's saving me from posting every single album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45cYwDMibGo&ab_channel=TheBeatlesVEVO[/video]

The Wonders - That Things You Do!
Come on, I had to :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-TVRYcucU[/video]

Will Brahm Trio (Homenaje) - La Mariposa y el Mentiroso
Currently my favorite jazz guitarist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJ2421wo9w&ab_channel=HomenajeMusic[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gi3-3O4b0&ab_channel=HomenajeMusic[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh6KIZqXoJc&ab_channel=HomenajeMusic[/video]

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
If I had to pick only one album that I could listen to it would be this one. To me, this is the great American masterpiece.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqNTltOGh5c&ab_channel=MilesDavisVEVO[/video]

Ok I'm going to stop there as I could just go on and on.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ lots of good listening there. I also love Miles Davis Kind of Blue, and can second Mutemath's Odd Soul. Dark Side of The Moon is certainly something everyone should be familiar with. As for Yes, I pretty much love every album they put out up to and including Drama, with the exclusion of Tormato (ugh). Quite an amazing output they had before things got hairy.

Bouncing off of the mention of jazz, A Love Supreme by John Coltrane is also a sublime listen.

And on a completely different note, practically all of Vaughan Williams' symphonic works are magic.

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
These favourite albums lists are always hard to do as music is a mood thing but i'll try and put together one together  when i have 5 minutes.

@"TM2YC" Like you LOW is my favourite Bowie album and a lot of your favourites would have also been given a good spin in my household over the years. I have seen Rufus numerous times over the years and was meant to see him last October but it was cancelled due to covid. I never did get around to listening to the 3rd disc of 69 Love songs :) but this was always the stand out track:

@The Scribbling Man - I met poor old Richard Swift a few time's over the years...First met him when he was supporting My Morning Jacket back around 2005 /2006 - He then went on to do albums with Damien Jurado and also joined that other fine band The Shins. Sad what happened to him but he had demons he couldn't over come....the fans and everyone who loved him  helped pay his medical bills but he did succumb to the big man in the sky....very sad but at least  his music lives on.

I always loved this performance.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^ I hardly ever find anyone who's heard of Swift, let alone met him. So underrated, and indeed a tragic loss. I like that performance very much as well.

He also played keys on one of the other albums I listed: "Old" by Starflyer 59. Not sure if you've heard of it.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
^^ lots of good listening there. I also love Miles Davis Kind of Blue, and can second Mutemath's Odd Soul. Dark Side of The Moon is certainly something everyone should be familiar with. As for Yes, I pretty much love every album they put out up to and including Drama, with the exclusion of Tormato (ugh). Quite an amazing output they had before things got hairy.

Bouncing off of the mention of jazz, A Love Supreme by John Coltrane is also a sublime listen.

And on a completely different note, practically all of Vaughan Williams' symphonic works are magic.

Thanks! I put the littles down last night writing my post and after rereading the thread I pruned out about 10 albums as the thread seems to be more artist based. I had a number of classical compositions and soundtracks. I wanted to put some other albums, but realized I only like a handful of songs on them. These albums are ones that I listen to whole way through without skipping tracks. I love threads like these as it helps my picky musical interests see music from a new place. Will Brahm is a relatively new find, but I haven't found a new band to listen to for about 6-7 years. Maybe I'm just super picky? :rolleyes:

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's ten and ten. All from the top of the head or recently played on my phone, no googling.

Pop rock/post punk/indie
1 The Rapture - Pieces of the People We Love
2 Arctic Monkeys - Whatever You Say I Am That's What I'm Not
3 Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
4 The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives
5 Arcade Fire - Funerals
6 Franz Ferdinand - self titled
7 At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command
8 The Go Team - Thunder Lightning Strike
9 Cursive - The Ugly Organ
10 Weezer - blue album

I still love that stuff and used to listen to it all a lot more but now I'm more likely to choose from below or something similar.

Electronic/synth wave
1 Perturbator - Dark Days
2 Compilerbau - Fragments of Bach
3 Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
4 Carpenter Brut - Blood Machines soundtrack
5 The Postal Service - Give Up

Classics/Other
1 Beatles - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
2 Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
3 Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
4 Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
5 A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders

However really I'm listening more to individual songs than albums lately. Lists are hard. Such is life.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Kilroy Was Here - Styx
In Utero - Nirvana

I want to add other favorite albums for some of these artists:
Survival Pop, You or Someone You Know - Worriers
Steal This Album - System of a Down
MTV Unplugged in New York, Nevermind - Nirvana
The Devil's Bris, Almost Human, Boo Hoo, Then and Again - Voltaire
History Repeating Blue, Get Equipped (alternatively Get Acoustic) - The Megas
Act II: The Father of Death - The Protmen
Smoking Monkey - Jonathan Coulton
Damn Skippy - Lemon Demon

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last Impressions said:
I have seen Rufus numerous times over the years and was meant to see him last October but it was cancelled due to covid.

I only really love Want One, not even Want Two. His other albums are okay and have their highlights (especially Poses).

Last Impressions said:
I never did get around to listening to the 3rd disc of 69 Love songs :)

Magnetic Fields are another one where I'm only into that one album (plus 'Born on a Train').

It changes but usually vol2 is my favourite, followed by 3, then 1. Vol2 has many of my favourites like 'Long-Forgotten Fairytale', 'Kiss Me Like You Mean It', 'Papa Was a Rodeo', 'When My Boy Walks Down the Street' and 'Epitaph for My Heart' is the only song I know to quote the safety instructions off of an electrical unit (or something) as poetry:

♬Caution: to prevent electric shock
Do not remove cover
No user-serviceable parts inside
Refer servicing to qualified
Service personnel

...let this be the epitaph for my heart. Cupid put too much poison in the dart.♬

My favourite on Vol3 would have be 'Busby Berkeley Dreams'. Amusing lyrics:
♬Whining and pining is wrong
and so on and so forth,
of course, of course,
But no, you can't have a divorce.♬

It's enhanced by having watched a few Busby Berkeley musical films. Naturally somebody on youtube has combined the two:

addiesin said:
3 Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

8 The Go Team - Thunder Lightning Strike

5 The Postal Service - Give Up

2 Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

^ Yeah! Those are awesome too. Although it wasn't on the album, Bloc Party's single 'Little Thoughts' would probably have been my favourite 7" of 2004.

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:

∆ An absolutely fantastic album by a brilliant band. I assume you also like The Mars Volta? If not you should certainly check out their track Televators
  1. Discovery - Daft Punk
  2. Heart of Gold - Neil Young
  3. Young Americans - David Bowie
  4. In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 - Coheed and Cambria
  5. Mellow Dream - Fyi Fukui
  6. Bad Ideas - Tessa Violet 
  7. Relationship of Command - At The Drive In
  8. Deadringer - RJD2
  9. Shallow and Profound - Yonderboi
  10. Hounds of Love - Kate Bush

Top Bottom