• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of November 22nd, 2020 - New Fanedits

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Three new edits this week. Two from HAL 9000 and one a long time coming from TM2YC!

swascendant-front-76-1606084117.jpg

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker: Ascendant by HAL 9000
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker gets an overhaul to serve as a conclusion to the Star Wars saga. Pacing, character journeys, and story continuity are improved via an unprecedented fan editing collaboration. A layer of polish and care applied to a relentlessly fast-paced film. Subtle character tweaks. And a few new surprises.

rotjhalcustom-front-91-1606084571.jpg

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi: Custom Special Edition by HAL 9000
I do not consider this a full-blown fan edit, as I am primarily hybridizing existing official versions of the film, keeping changes I can appreciate and excluding those I feel hinder the film. Of course, this is highly subjective, and everyone's perfect blend would be slightly different.

bladerunner-penultimate-front-82-1606084985.jpg

Blade Runner: The Penultimate Cut by TM2YC
'The Penultimate Cut' is named because it's supposed to be one step back from 'The Final Cut'. Ridley Scott's final/ultimate version of 'Blade Runner' but how it used to look and feel.

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shit, what an embarrassing typo.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
/\ Title is corrected. I've asked @TM2YC to fix one final setting. @"The Scribbling Man" fixed the final setting.

P.S. If anyone asks, just tell them you consider the Prequels to be really just one overlong movie. That way New Hope becomes part II, making RotJ part IV. ;)

Top Bottom