If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Week of November 15th, 2020 - New Fanedits
4 new edits this week, including a debut from jrWHAG42

[Image: alien5-front-56-1605460748.jpg]
ALIEN V: ALIEN COVENANT - EXTENDED CUT by Wraith
Quote:These two edits (ALIEN V rt 132min and ALIEN COVENANT:EXTENDED CUT rt 154 min) restore the three act structure by creating a new first act from supplemental and deleted material. There is also a new Coda, tightened up restored scenes to develop character and score and audio enhancements to give it a more A L I E N feel all over.

[Image: stdeadly-front-12-1605461226.jpg]
Star Trek: The Deadly Years Re-Cut by The Warlord
Quote:Based on an attempt I made years back, this edit accelerates the pace of the episode in line with the accelerated aging we witness!

[Image: tincupgolfers-front-21-1605460967.jpg]
Tin Cup: The Golfer's Edit by Wakeupkeo
Quote:My first fan-edit deserved a new look since the original movie was finally released at a considerably higher quality on Blu-ray in April of 2020

[Image: buckaroo-over-front-5-1605459993.jpg]
Buckaroo Banzai: Overthrusted by jrWHAG42
Quote:The Buckaroo Banzai that you know and love (or perhaps hate), now half an hour shorter and at a much quicker pace.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 1 user Likes The Scribbling Man's post
It's me!
Mega Man is best game.
[+] 3 users Like jrWHAG42's post