• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Malthus Wins September 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AtI0QJhw.jpeg

The winner for September 2020 FEOTM is Malthus, with their edit, Godzilla Vs The World!  

While I enjoy both of the recent Godzilla films I found both to be flawed. The first simply lacks enough Godzilla while the second is bloated by too much human interest. My aim was to produce the a single satisfying using the best elements from both films.

Congratulations, @"Malthus"!

Godzilla Vs The World on IFDB
Godzilla on IMDB
Godzilla: King of The Monsters on IMDB

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I believe that makes for twice in a row!

giphy.gif

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
w0M5cXq.gif

Thank you TSM and thank you to everyone who voted for my edit. Honestly, I'm shocked. I'd like to shoutout both @"Trez75" and @"orchidal" who not only took the time to preview the workprint but also provided me with feedback that helped make this edit what it was, I really appreciate your efforts. I know I've said it before but it bears repeating; this website, and the community that surrounds it, is really special. In a very uncertain world Fanedit.org is, at least for me, an oasis. It's so unbelievably wholesome and a testament to the hard work of the admins. I am constantly impressed by the things the other members of this community are doing and it inspires me to strive to be better. I look forward to continuing to learn and improve and I will be back with a new edit soon.

Thank you, Malthus.

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Malthus said:
w0M5cXq.gif

Thank you TSM and thank you to everyone who voted for my edit. Honestly, I'm shocked. I'd like to shoutout both @"Trez75" and @"orchidal" who not only took the time to preview the workprint but also provided me with feedback that helped make this edit what it was, I really appreciate your efforts. I know I've said it before but it bears repeating; this website, and the community that surrounds it, is really special. In a very uncertain world Fanedit.org is, at least for me, an oasis. It's so unbelievably wholesome and a testament to the hard work of the admins. I am constantly impressed by the things the other members of this community are doing and it inspires me to strive to be better. I look forward to continuing to learn and improve and I will be back with a new edit soon.

Thank you, Malthus.

Well said and congratulations again!

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats @"Malthus"! It looks like Godzilla once again wins out in the battle of the juggernauts!
041db4b67dc0b90f0d97e761496ffa25.gif

Trez75

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Malthus said:
w0M5cXq.gif

Thank you, Malthus.
Thx to you for providing us with an early cut of your edit. Well deserved again.

It seems you are getting trophies after trophies :p

Take care.

Top Bottom