If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Malthus Wins September 2020 FEOTM
[Image: AtI0QJhw.jpeg]

The winner for September 2020 FEOTM is Malthus, with their edit, Godzilla Vs The World!  

Quote:While I enjoy both of the recent Godzilla films I found both to be flawed. The first simply lacks enough Godzilla while the second is bloated by too much human interest. My aim was to produce the a single satisfying using the best elements from both films.

Congratulations, Malthus!

Godzilla Vs The World on IFDB
Godzilla on IMDB
Godzilla: King of The Monsters on IMDB
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 3 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
I believe that makes for twice in a row!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j9nmeg4pwqsbytc8b8...=giphy.gif]
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 3 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
Congratulations Malthus!
[+] 2 users Like Wakeupkeo's post
[Image: w0M5cXq.gif]

Thank you TSM and thank you to everyone who voted for my edit. Honestly, I'm shocked. I'd like to shoutout both Trez75 and orchidal who not only took the time to preview the workprint but also provided me with feedback that helped make this edit what it was, I really appreciate your efforts. I know I've said it before but it bears repeating; this website, and the community that surrounds it, is really special. In a very uncertain world Fanedit.org is, at least for me, an oasis. It's so unbelievably wholesome and a testament to the hard work of the admins. I am constantly impressed by the things the other members of this community are doing and it inspires me to strive to be better. I look forward to continuing to learn and improve and I will be back with a new edit soon.

Thank you, Malthus.
[+] 5 users Like Malthus's post
(11-01-2020, 06:07 PM)Malthus Wrote:

Thank you TSM and thank you to everyone who voted for my edit. Honestly, I'm shocked. I'd like to shoutout both Trez75 and orchidal who not only took the time to preview the workprint but also provided me with feedback that helped make this edit what it was, I really appreciate your efforts. I know I've said it before but it bears repeating; this website, and the community that surrounds it, is really special. In a very uncertain world Fanedit.org is, at least for me, an oasis. It's so unbelievably wholesome and a testament to the hard work of the admins. I am constantly impressed by the things the other members of this community are doing and it inspires me to strive to be better. I look forward to continuing to learn and improve and I will be back with a new edit soon.

Thank you, Malthus.

Well said and congratulations again!
[+] 2 users Like stferguson78's post
Congrats Malthus! It looks like Godzilla once again wins out in the battle of the juggernauts!
[Image: 041db4b67dc0b90f0d97e761496ffa25.gif]
[+] 3 users Like DigModiFicaTion's post
A hearty congratulations to Malthus
[+] 2 users Like hothstation's post
(11-01-2020, 06:07 PM)Malthus Wrote:

Thank you, Malthus.
Thx to you for providing us with an early cut of your edit. Well deserved again.

It seems you are getting trophies after trophies Tongue

Take care.
[+] 2 users Like Trez75's post