• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

DigModiFicaTion's thoughts and things that just don't fit anywhere else but here

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought I'd make a random thread for random thoughts.......here we go!

So I've had a 55" project sitting out in the garage for about a year now and my counterpart has made it clear that it's an eye sore. So I asked if I got rid of it if it would be ok to replace it with something that worked. The answer was "yes". That was last Saturday. Today I have a 50" replacement that glows, beeps and boops just like new. This is my first 4k venture. Now that ive crossed that ravine, I'll most likely find myself peering into the digital yard sales for a UHD player. Still have that itch for a projector too. I suppose I should probably mention that I bought this new liquid mirror before doing so though....or it might be interesting to see how long I could have it in the cave before it was noticed? I'm sure I'll start editing with it. Seeing that shot of Harmy working on Despecialized on that 50" screen always made me a little jealous ;)

Caught my little super hero scaling some walls in New York yesterday
andrew-spiderman.png

andrew-spidreman-ii.png

These Spider-Man actors get younger and younger

Back
Top Bottom