If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Week of October 18th, 2020 - New Fanedits
4 new edits this week:

[Image: st-survival-front-30-1602931124.jpg]
Star Trek: Survival by The Warlord
Quote:Inspired by a post by keithbk, this edit combines TOS' 'Amok Time' and 'That Which Survives' into one extended episode.

[Image: planetfall-front-42-1602931252.jpg]
Planetfall by Malthus

Quote:This edit cuts 37 and a half minutes reducing the run time from 1:40 to 1:02:27 and jumps straight into the action leaving a tighter paced, less sentimental film about a boy having to brave the savage wilderness to to save his life and the life of his father.

[Image: suicidesquadse-front-87-1602931371.jpg]
Suicide Squad: Special Edition by Wakeupkeo
Quote:my edit attempts to salvage what can be saved for a more streamlined film. Say goodbye to neon graphic introductions, hip-shaking from magic villains, repeated expositions, and a lot of Jared Leto.

[Image: ww1918-front-97-1602931648.jpg]
Wonder Woman 1918 by TinyBreadMouse
Quote:Wonder Woman 1918 is an entirely new experience from the 2017 original, with tighter pacing, a better climax, and zero connection to the larger DCEU.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 3 users Like The Scribbling Man's post