• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

JDownloader2

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’m downloading an edit and it easily downloaded the image files for the artwork, but not the actual video file. It had never even started and instead says “skipped account missing.” I’ve never encountered this before and I’ve downloaded lots of other edits this way as recently as about two weeks ago. Anyone know what’s up? At first I thought maybe I’d hit Mega’s bandwidth limits but I’ve left it alone for days and nothing has changed. Perhaps it is the hoster having reached a bandwidth limit? FWIW, I’ve Googled to try to find a solution, but any potential solutions I’ve found haven’t worked.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have one of my mega accounts logged in through Jdownloader2. IIRC I've had this happen as well. I use megadownloader exclusively for downloading files from mega. Zero issues when using that program.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
I have one of my mega accounts logged in through Jdownloader2. IIRC I've had this happen as well. I use megadownloader exclusively for downloading files from mega. Zero issues when using that program.

That’s only for Windows, right? Unfortunately I’m on a Mac.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Looks like there is a mac version.
I can't vouch for its safety as I don't have a mac, but those are supposed to be immune to viruses anyway right :p
https://www.watchmetech.com/megadownloader-mac-bypass-mega/

Thanks. I found that too. But unfortunately the link is dead and from everything I’ve read it is no longer supported and never was for Mojave OS. Still searching as Jdownloader still is just stuck. It’s bizarre, even if I delete everything, it will redownload the jpgs, but skip the larger video file. Of it was a bandwidth exceeded issue, it wouldn’t download the images.

Top Bottom