• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Malthus Wins August 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
iJLVVIUQ.jpeg

The winner for August 2020 FEOTM is Malthus, with their edit, Thor: Odinson? - Godsized Edition!  

My edit aim was restructure the film and create and air of mystery around Thor. Having proved the concept of this edit with the original SD version of this edit I wished to rebuild it in HD using the blu ray source. This allowed me access to deleted scenes previously unavailable to me

Congratulations, @"Malthus"!

Thor: Odinson? - Godsized Edition on IFDB
Thor on IMDB

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
iJLVVIUQ.jpeg

The winner for August 2020 FEOTM is Malthus, with their edit, Thor: Odinson? - Godsized Edition!  

My edit aim was restructure the film and create and air of mystery around Thor. Having proved the concept of this edit with the original SD version of this edit I wished to rebuild it in HD using the blu ray source. This allowed me access to deleted scenes previously unavailable to me

Congratulations, @"Malthus"!

Thor: Odinson? - Godsized Edition on IFDB
Thor on IMDB

Well done Malthus!

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
j3JTQLp.jpg

In making this edit I had the pleasure of interacting with some really lovely members of the Fanediting community. I'd like to say a special thank you to the following people. @"mnkykungfu" and @"Canon Editor" who were kind enough to watch the early SD workprints and samples and provide me with feedback to improve the final edit. @"Scar" for previewing the final HD draft, @"jrWHAG42" for approving the original SD edit and giving me the confidence to pursue this hobby and @"TM2YC" who provided guidance on how to address an audio issue I'd created. Lastly, I want to thank the admins at Fanedit.org for all the hard work and time they put into managing this site. During lockdown this hobby became a very welcome distraction from the troubles outside and the community attached to this site have, in no small way, helped make the isolation feel far more bearable.

Thank you.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats Malthus! Looking forward to your future contributions to the community. We're lucky to have you :)

Trez75

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations! @"Malthus" Well deserved.

Top Bottom