• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

September 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
4 edits to vote for this month:

b510-front-49-1601242305.jpg

Babylon 5 Project X: War Without End by subjectzero

aquaman-se-front-10-1599924788.jpg

Aquaman: Special Edition by Wakeupkeo

godzillaworld-front-78-1599924452.jpg

Godzilla Vs The World by Malthus

thorsakaaran-front-98-1599923823.jpg

Thor: Ragnarok - Sakaaran Edition by Bobson Dugnutt

Please note:
  • Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing users or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone wanna break this tie before the end of the month? ;)

hothstation

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vote entered! Thanks to all the editors for their tireless work.

TinyBreadMouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When exactly does voting end? I assume since it's November, it's ended? Not to rush or anything, just curious to see the winner.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TinyBreadMouse said:
When exactly does voting end? I assume since it's November, it's ended? Not to rush or anything, just curious to see the winner.

Voting ends at the end of each month (so today). I normally put the date in the post, but I must have forgotten this time - sorry! 

The winner gets officially announced as soon as the award banner has been sorted for the article, which normally happens within a few days.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats @"Malthus"! It looks like Godzilla once again wins out in the battle of the juggernauts!
041db4b67dc0b90f0d97e761496ffa25.gif

Top Bottom