• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Among Us

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
093.jpg

A few of us on the forums are trying to get a game going tonight.  I'll post the code here soon (6pm EST) but we were hoping if we could get others to join us.

For those who don't know about the game, Among Us is like all those wonderful parlor murder mysteries where you get a group together and have to deduce who the murderer is.  It's a great, fun, social experiment.  It's free on mobile and $5 on Steam.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just got this on my phone last night. It's pretty fun. Will come back in a few hours for the code.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"addiesin" I have posted the new code above

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't mean to disconnect, I'll join the next one

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Let us know when you're ready to get back in.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I tried a few times, I'm gonna eat and will return again at 7. You guys have fun.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you are still there, we have one game going right now and will let you in when it ends in a few minutes.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Let me know next occasion and I'll try to join again

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Alright, thanks for the interest in any regard!  It was fun!

Top Bottom