• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Youngling Edition):

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Youngling Edition):

Awesome edit!!! I saw Episode IV before it was Ep. IV, in a theater back in 1977 when I was 5 years old. I have a grandson who is now five. Being very cautious of what I allow him to watch, I sometimes wondered when he would get to watch any of the S.W. movies, more specifically one of the O.T. When I came across this one, and watched it, I was very happy not only with what DigMod had done in content, but also in quality. My grandson loved it!!! DigMod, your edits never disappoint, in fact they rock! (This coming from both me and my youngling). We can't wait to see what you do with RotJ.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-...kes-back-youngling-edition/discussions/11294/

Top Bottom