If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

IFDB Back Up and Running
Be aware that while IFDB is back up and running some of the design (i.e. tabs) is not working correctly. This is due to the large change in code between the old version of database software we were running and the current version. We could have waited to get IFDB up and running until we had the design fixed, but we felt it was more important to have the database up and the cleaner tab design missing. It will get fixed, so please bear with us until it is.
[+] 2 users Like Q2's post
New design looks pretty good
Well that was easier than expected. Looks like it's back to where it was. If you spot any issues, please let me know.
[+] 1 user Likes Q2's post
(09-10-2020, 05:14 PM)Q2 Wrote: Well that was easier than expected. Looks like it's back to where it was. If you spot any issues, please let me know.

I am still incurring an error when logging into the forum, Q2 [just a friendly heads-up].
(09-11-2020, 08:37 AM)hothstation Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:14 PM)Q2 Wrote: Well that was easier than expected. Looks like it's back to where it was. If you spot any issues, please let me know.

I am still incurring an error when logging into the forum, Q2 [just a friendly heads-up].

What's the error, and when did it start? Feel free to PM me if there's personal data in it.
[Image: AWrnF5o.png]
Try clearing your browsers cache and see if that fixes it. You could also try deleting the cookie for fanedit.org.
(09-10-2020, 05:14 PM)Q2 Wrote: Looks like it's back to where it was. If you spot any issues, please let me know.

Thanks, Q2. New interface is looking good!

One thing I've noticed is there doesn't seem to be an option to read reviews on an IFDB entry. If you're browsing and click "read reviews" then it just seems to take you to the edit details. I can't see a way of getting to the reviews page currently.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(09-11-2020, 03:34 PM)The Scribbling Man Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:14 PM)Q2 Wrote: Looks like it's back to where it was. If you spot any issues, please let me know.

One thing I've noticed is there doesn't seem to be an option to read reviews on an IFDB entry. If you're browsing and click "read reviews" then it just seems to take you to the edit details. I can't see a way of getting to the reviews page currently.

Fixed.
[+] 2 users Like Q2's post