If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

File Splitter to Recommend?
Sorry if I may be posting in the wrong forum, but does anyone have any recommendations for a great file splitter? I am looking for a powerful tool that can essentially split *all* file types, mainly for video and audio. Free or paid does not matter for this request; my OS is Windows 10. Thank you in advance!
Thread moved.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(09-07-2020, 09:42 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: Thread moved.

My apologies, sir!
^^ not a problem! Smile

I don't do a lot of splitting, so I'm probably not a lot of help, but have you tried something like TSSplitter? I don't know the likelyhood of finding something that will split literally anything, beyond zipping up a file and splitting that.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: Lord of The Zep ~ The Thing From 1951
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(09-08-2020, 10:05 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: ^^ not a problem! Smile

I don't do a lot of splitting, so I'm probably not a lot of help, but have you tried something like TSSplitter? I don't know the likelyhood of finding something that will split literally anything, beyond zipping up a file and splitting that.

I have not, but thank you very much for the recommendation!
I used this one time and it worked for me.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/File-manag...iner.shtml
[+] 1 user Likes Possessed's post
(09-08-2020, 08:34 PM)Possessed Wrote: I used this one time and it worked for me.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/File-manag...iner.shtml

Sweet! I will check it out. Thank you.