• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Trek: Mirror, Mirror [Extended Edition]

The Warlord

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
9jEirEN.jpg

Inspired by keithbk, this edit extends Classic Trek's Mirror, Mirror. The 'mirror' universe Kirk is seen being thrown into the brig, but what leads up to that moment?

This edit carefully selects particular moments of Kirk, when he is not 'himself'.

I select portions of Lester-as-Kirk from 'Turnabout Intruder'. These being, Lester-as-Kirk entering a corridor, leading into entering the bridge and sitting in the command chair, and an edited version of that subsequent bridge scene.

Next, I use two portions from The Enemy Within, including the drinking in the corridor, and the sexual assault on Yeoman Rand.

These, along with the original 'our' universe scene, are spread out in three segments, after McCoy and Kirk ponder what their counterparts are doing in 'our' universe.

The additional scenes add on approximately five minutes to the original duration.

The Warlord

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Final cut available, if anyone is interested. This comes out as a fairly light edit, and probably the least drastic of mine.

Top Bottom