• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

August 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We have 10 edits for you to vote for this month:

thorgodsized-front-36-1598815624.jpg

Thor: Odinson? - Godsized Edition by Malthus
My edit aim was restructure the film and create and air of mystery around Thor. Having proved the concept of this edit with the original SD version of this edit I wished to rebuild it in HD using the blu ray source. This allowed me access to deleted scenes previously unavailable to me

vanishpointse-front-93-1598813846.jpg

Vanishing Point: Special Edition by 15MaF
Aspect ratio conversion to 2.35:1
1 added scene.
Altered Ending,
New end credits.
Supplemental alternative ending.

b5project08-front-61-1598812826.jpg

Babylon 5 Project VIII: Severed Dreams by subjectzero
The Babylon 5 Project aims to focus on the arc stories of the TV show by creating a series of films. This creates a more streamlined rewatch of Babylon 5 for those who want to maximize the arc without having to watch the mostly stand-alone episodes with arc storylines in them.

oncehollywood-nomanson-front-85-1597479209.jpg

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood: The No Manson Family Edition by Kikanator96
I enjoy Quentin Tarantino's Movies, but I wasn't a huge fan of this movie. I strongly disliked the entire Manson Family plot. However, I really enjoyed Leonardo Dicaprios storyline. So I decided to cut out EVERYTHING about the Manson family and have the movie be strictly centered around Leo/Rick Dalton.

lonerangerreturns-front-51-1597479748.jpg

The Lone Ranger Returns by Billy Batson
The only known copy of this serial is a 16mm reduction print found in Mexico in the 1970s.... Being from an old 16mm film, the focus is a bit soft, and has been made somewhat softer by Batson panning and scanning each individual shot in order to eliminate the Spanish subtitles. Still, the intent here is to make this serial more accessible to curious viewers interested in the early origins of a cultural icon.

reservoirdogs-bloodiershot-front-82-1597479848.jpg

Reservoir Dogs: The Bloodier Shot by Bobson Dugnutt
The Bloodier Shot aims to reinsert the three deleted scenes back into Tarantino's first outing, further exploring the characters and their backgrounds. 10 minutes of new footage has been reintegrated into the film. The scenes are less than ideal quality, but I have done what I could to fix the visual and auditory flaws to help them flow back into the film.

lazarus-front-57-1596897951.jpg

Lazarus by JobWillins
This edit combines material from Southland Tales and The Rundown to tell the story of two souls who travel to the 4th dimension, the rest is completely open to interpretation.

dooold-front-85-1596897757.jpg

Doom: Olduvai by youngy94
[Intention:] To remove all the unnecessary dialogue throughout the movie to speed up the pace as well as bring a more serious tone and to make the movie worthy of being called Doom. I will also try to add things that bring back some nostalgia for many people that played the original games including myself.

b5-riverofsouls-front-60-1596390445.jpg

Babylon 5: River of Souls 5.21B by lapis molari
The goal is to cut the cheap laughs, tighten the pacing, and replace the funky closing music with Season 5's closing theme.
Only 3 minutes are cut, but the improved focus and pacing give the feeling that more was cut.

scarface-maniac-front-18-1596390417.jpg

Maniac: A Scarface Edit by SonofSinbad
This edit of Scarface is more of an action movie type film differing from the original film majorly. In this edit i also remove one of the main characters in this film which is Elvira played by Michelle Pfeiffer

This poll closes on October 1st. 

Please note:
  • Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing users or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi, I went to check the poll and saw my Scarface edit has not been added to it.
I checked previous polls too but the edit wasn't there either.

IOR

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[quote="It']
Hi, I went to check the poll and saw my Scarface edit has not been added to it.
I checked previous polls too but the edit wasn't there either.

IOR
[/quote]

Sorry about that. There was a mixup on what month the edit was released, which meant it wasn't on the August list when I was going through the edits earlier. It's up there now. 

Same with Lapis' Babylon 5 edit, which has also been added.

Top Bottom