• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jackass: The Movie 1.5:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jackass: The Movie 1.5:

This was my first rewatch in a long time, so I forgot what all was new. There is definitely a quality difference in A/V in some of the scenes, but I assume it's due to the original material and how it was recorded, given Bobson's record. It's hard to score this one, especially since there really is no "narrative", and how much do you "enjoy" painful and disgusting scenes? Is there a "Fascination" score?

Well, the scenes are reintegrated in such a way that there is more Jackassery and nothing sticks out too much (aside from one pole-vaulting scene which is slightly duplicated in a montage.) I liked that some bits were returned to periodically (like Party Boy or Bam's parents) so that the "joke" had time to marinate and potentially get funnier. I think it's like this on the normal dvd, but props to Bobson for maintaining the spacing while adding in deleted scenes.

I feel like this kind of "movie" has become more aged and less relevant these days. It's probably best suited for somebody young discovering this anew. Or I don't know, maybe Youtube has already passed this by. If you want Jackass humor and a lot of it though, this is the edition for you.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/jackass-the-movie-1-5/discussions/11227/

Top Bottom