• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: The Plot to Kill a City - Spies in Space:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: The Plot to Kill a City - Spies in Space:

Another fun Buck Rogers edit! Surprised by the opening flashback as it was not an episode (from season 2) that I would ever have thought of linking to this episode. But it takes that little bit of the story and establishes this is not the first time good old Buck has had to go undercover on a secret mission. And the missions themselves are very similar. I wondered at first why the visual quality was off on those scenes, then was reminded that they were taken from scenes that played in a monitor, so they had to be zoomed up to fill the screen. So knowing that, they looked surprisingly good! :) Unfortunately, as Zarius mentioned in his review, that portion feels unfinished somehow... but I still enjoy the idea of using that to fill out Buck's past.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/buck-roger...kill-a-city-spies-in-space/discussions/11217/

Back
Top Bottom