• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of July 26th, 2020 - New Fanedits

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A wealth of edits for you this week:

grouchomarxist-front-33-1595785931.jpg

Groucho Marxist by doggo moon
This edit aims to streamline Joker into a story of class struggle (though a bit of a tongue in cheek one) and less of a Scorsese pastiche superimposed on the Batman universe.

adastra-tenebrae-front-52-1595787215.jpg

Ad Astra: Cor Tenebrae edit by Last Impressions
My original intention when i left the IMAX Cinema screen was to remove the banal voice-overs and the jarring Moon pirate attack only, but upon purchasing the Bluray and after a re-watch i began to notice some of the dialogue really is inane and had to be cut, that coupled with the sense that the movie is basically Apocalypse Now in Space which itself is based on Joseph Conrad's novella ' Heart of Darkness' i knew i had a task to make Ad Astra a little more palatable by intensifying the premise behind the story. 

driver-front-65-1595786606.jpg

Driver (Malthus Fanedit) by Malthus
By using dream sequences and a new introduction I hoped to explore the motivations and the mindset of the mysterious Driver character.

finesthour-front-96-1595788322.jpg

Finest Hour: A Supercut of Dunkirk and Darkest Hour by eldusto84
Both films are excellent in their own way (they were both nominated for Best Picture) and they complement each other wonderfully because of their overlapping stories and conflicts. This is why I thought it would be a great opportunity to combine these two films into a single narrative.

wolverine-fully-front-45-1595786298.jpg

The Wolverine: Fully Unleashed by Bobson Dugnutt
The Wolverine - Fully Unleashed incorperates all of the unique and extended shots and footage from the Theatrical Cut of the film and reintegrates them back into the official Extended Cut along with the Alternate Ending included on the Blu-Ray for what is the most complete version of the film.

spidermanfarfrom-elemental-front-37-1595786162.jpg

Spider-Man: Far From Home - Elemental Expansion Edition by  Bobson Dugnutt
The Elemental Expansion Edition aims to create the longest possible cut with footage taken from trailers, TV Spots and the Blu-Ray bonus scenes.

TheMilkmanConspiracy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This has been quite the month for fanedits, I must say. A lot of people with extra time on their hands? It’s exciting, whatever the reason.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TheMilkmanConspiracy said:
This has been quite the month for fanedits, I must say. A lot of people with extra time on their hands? It’s exciting, whatever the reason.

and the artwork for them all looks very nice too.

Top Bottom