• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

As others have said, anyone trying to recut this mess is in for a lot of work. Trying to turn TLJ into a decent film might seem impossible, but DonKamillo has done just that. You might think he'd have to cut a lot and you'd be right. This guy is aggressive, but dang if this movie didn't need it. For quite a while, my favorite cut of this film was "The Clean Cut" which is a big improvement on the original, but this goes farther and takes more risks. You won't watch thing and have to stop and wonder if you're actually watching the theatrical release. You know it all the way through. And not because it looks bad or sounds messy. The cuts and clean and mostly unnoticed. But most of all, the movie is a good looking movie, even if the story is awful. Don fixes a lot of the story and retains the slick and shiny presentation which is the only thing Rian Johnson seemed to have any talent for. This is probably my go to cut and I can't wait to see what he does with RoS. Thank the maker for fan editors like DonK

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi-anti-cringe-cut/discussions/11172/

Back
Top Bottom