• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Boondock Saints II:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Boondock Saints II:

This was my first viewing of the film so I didn't have any bias towards or against it. That being said, I found this edit very entertaining! The useless dialogue cut really did the film justice, as I didn't find any characters to be particularly overdone or annoying. The added Muse songs were also a stellar touch and really ramped up the scenes. There were two weird moments when the rescores began, but the rest I didn't even know were added until I read the cutlist.

Definitely recommend, and it's a must see when rewatching.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/boondock-saints-ii/discussions/11134/

Top Bottom