• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Father Merrin's Collection

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's where I'll be putting my DVD art from now on. Starting with Jack Tourette's Batman Edits.

Year One
coveralt.jpg

Batman Beyond
coveralt.jpg

Here's the Rapidshare link. :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/221542264/Jack_Tourette.rar

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really like that batman beyond cover. very classy. well done!! :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oopsie. just noticed it says "BAMAN BEYOND" on the disc. Can I buy a consonant?? :p I'll wait for the fixed one before I upload this to the website.

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bugger. :-?

Thanks Throw, man I hate that when that happens and it's always the silly things that go wrong. Well I've corrected the mistakes & updated the rapidshare link so hopefully it's OK now. :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hehe, we all do it. no worries. thanks for the fix. I'll get the cover posted to the site today :)

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just a quick update to let you guys know that I've completed the Red Letter Star Wars Review trilogy artwork :)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
*prequels, not prequals. And nice work! :)

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Those really do look very nice. The back covers are simple but very effective :)

Top Bottom