• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Aliens: No Hope Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aliens: No Hope Edition:

Game over, man! Game over!

My first review of an Aliens fan edit. So is Aliens: No Hope Edition fan edit any good? I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid... my answer is yes.

Taking out the spoiler of the colony subplot to preserve the mystery and suspense about what actually happened to the colonists was a very simple and effective idea.

The fan edit has limited changes and the best parts of the director's cut have been kept. It was not an easy task to attack a classic like this and I am grateful Bobson did not go Berserker on this :)

The picture and sound quality are perfect. The movie pacing is well kept and I did not notice and hasty cuts.

Aye-firmative Bobson.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/aliens-no-hope-edition/discussions/11108/

Top Bottom