• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Shagadelic Special Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Shagadelic Special Edition:

Bobson extends Austin Powers with ten additional and extended scenes, the results are about the same as they were ADigitalMan's cut of the movie which I already reviewed. As a kid, I also grew up on the official extended home release edition of the movie so many of the scenes that have been re-inserted for this and ADM's cut I didn't find all that new...and, again, there are deleted scenes that could benefit from a little trim themselves.

Also provided as an additional freebie by Bobson are deleted scenes and alternative cuts from an unusable preview workprint, although there are some things in rather decent quality, so much so I would not have minded if he had used some of them for this cut to set it apart more distinctly from ADigitalman's edit. The second alternate ending provides different fates for all the characters, though if they had gone with this it would have closed the door on the remaining movies....it does however provide a potential explanation for why Number 2 shows up in the second movie though.

Overall, tight editing, but could have been a bit more unique

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/austin-pow...shagadelic-special-edition/discussions/11106/

Top Bottom