If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

SonofSinbad Wins April 2020 FEOTM
[Image: DHFCdab.jpg]

The winner for April 2020 FEOTM is SonofSinbad with his edit, Spider-Man 3: Back And Black!

Quote:Spider-Man 3 Back and Black follows the struggles between Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson's relationship, and also more focuses on the side of Sandman and not as much focusing the attention on Venom.

Congratulations, SonofSinbad!

Spider-man 3: Back and Black on IFDB
Spider-man 3 on IMDB
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 5 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me and voted for me.
The second I joined this site I was welcomed with open arms and I will not be leaving any time soon.

SOS
Completed Fanedits
Spider-Man 3 Back And Black

ITW
World War Z: Take Two
Crank: The SOS Cut
[+] 5 users Like SonofSinbad's post
Never thought I'd see the day when that still of Peter Parker would be on a favorite edit of the month Tongue
Congrats SonofSinbad for the hard work!
[+] 3 users Like DigModiFicaTion's post
(06-04-2020, 11:54 AM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: Never thought I'd see the day when that still of Peter Parker would be on a favorite edit of the month Tongue
Congrats SonofSinbad for the hard work!

I purposely decided to use that picture to annoy everyone Smile
And thank you for approving my edit, wouldn't have been able to win without you DigModiFicaTion
Completed Fanedits
Spider-Man 3 Back And Black

ITW
World War Z: Take Two
Crank: The SOS Cut
[+] 2 users Like SonofSinbad's post
(06-04-2020, 12:03 PM)SonofSinbad Wrote: And thank you for approving my edit, wouldn't have been able to win without you DigModiFicaTion

That's kind of you. I believe you get all the credit due to your hard work and editing skill Smile
[+] 2 users Like DigModiFicaTion's post