• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Recut by 15MaF:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Recut by 15MaF:

I really had no desire to go back and watch the original theatrical cut after seeing it. There was too much in it that, to me, didn't fit with the style and narrative of the other films. Well, with 15MaF's edit, Geriatric Jones has found some new youthful vigor.

15MaF has done some pretty miraculous things with the movie. First of all, the edits are seamless. The attention to detail was obvious. The additional effects really improved some of the scenes where something felt off.

There were some scenes in the beginning half of the film where Harrison Ford's dialog felt like it wasn't quite lip synch'ed, almost like some ADR that didn't quite line up in post. I also had my fingers-crossed that somehow 15MaF had figured out how to magically remove the scenes with the ants towards the end. As I was watching it, I was struggling to figure out how that could be done. That's not on 15MaF. I am sure a lot of thought went into what to include and not include.

While it will never be my favorite of the series, I can now say that I will be watching this, 15MaF version, again in the future. Thank you!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/indiana-jo...ystal-skull-recut-by-15maf/discussions/11083/

Top Bottom