• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

I enjoy DonKamillo's anti-cringe of "Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker". It is better now... but I personally think Ep. 9 is mostly garbage in the first half and I hate the film overall. There's just something about Abrams directing of it that bores me to tears.

(Spoiler) I particularly enjoy how the death of Kylo is handled in this cut. I feel from this point on many parts of Ep. 9 including the epic last battle can be salvaged. I think one can take the core masterpiece that was DonKamillo's "Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Anti Cringe Cut" and wrap parts of Ep. 7 and Ep. 9 around that and turn the sequel trilogy into 2 movies or even 1 epic movie. I've seen attempts made on the Prequel trilogy doing this same type of thing with good results. I like the idea of the original trilogy being the only trilogy in the star wars saga and everything else just side stories. Just my two cents.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-...-skywalker-anti-cringe-cut/discussions/11076/

Top Bottom