• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

Before I only wished to forget this move, but this edit really nails the spot. All the idiocy from the original is removed. The plot is now gripping and tight. A forgettable movie became a great one. Kudos to DonKamillo!

The only scene which didn't make sense was when the rebels were rushing the cannon. Poe eventually calls off the attack, but Finn decides to press on. The next scene the giant door has been destroyed and all the rebels are in the cave, Finn included. I'm not sure what happened there vs the original, since the latter isn't that fresh in my mind, but it looks odd.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi-anti-cringe-cut/discussions/11052/

Top Bottom