• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Dark Knight Saga Recut, The - Part II:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dark Knight Saga Recut, The - Part II:

I recently watched this trilogy edit and really enjoyed it. This is my least favorite of the three edits though.

There were no problems at all with the video or audio just as with the other movies. And many of the cuts were good, such as a lot of the humor and much of the pacing. But I think a little too much got cut. 1st being the copycats which I felt brought a lot of depth to what effects batman was having on the people of gotham. And the 2nd being the boat scenes at the end. I think this removed a lot of the tension and struggle the people were going through making it feel like not a huge deal. The pacing here just felt really off.

I think the good mostly outweighs the bad though. The pacing throughout the rest of the movie was great, as other reviewers have said the fall off the building having the grappling gun shot inserted made that so much better, and toning down Bale's Batman performance was great. I'd recommend this edit to anyone, but I think I'll personally stick with the original.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-dark-knight-saga-recut-part-ii/discussions/10975/

Back
Top Bottom