• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spider-Man 3: Redemption by Badscooter:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spider-Man 3: Redemption by Badscooter:

As far as the editing goes, it is seamless here. I didn't notice anything jarring or strange.

As for the movie. This edit drastically improves Spider-Man 3 for me. If I watch it in the future, I will be watching this version. The characters and their motivations are all strengthened here. The more cringey elements are gone. Sandman's absurd connection to Peter is completely removed. The only thing no edit can fix unfortunately is the fact that Venom is included in this movie. It should've been just Sandman and the black suit. Sandman's character should've been bolstered a little more (without shoehorning it into Peter's origin story). But again, this edit can only work with what's available.

Despite the things I wish weren't in this movie even after so much is stripped away, this edit does increase my rating by a lot. The original I would give a 6/10. There are definitely good things in there, and the first 45 minutes are just as good as the movies that came before (and that beginning largely remains intact in this edit). But this edit I would give a solid 8/10. I actually enjoyed watching this one and didn't feel disappointed by the end.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/spider-man-3-redemption-by-badscooter/discussions/10941/

Top Bottom