• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Week of April 26th, 2020 - New Fanedits

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This week sees the release of 6 edits, among which we have the final entry in TM2YC's "Entirely Respectable" Hobbit cuts; the return of "Heavy Star Wars", with its spin on Episode VII; as well as a rework of an older edit. We also welcome Son of Sinbad to the crew with his debut edit, "Spiderman 3: Back and Black".

spiderman3-bandb-front-59-1587938991.jpg

Spider-Man 3: Back And Black by SonofSinbad
Spider-Man 3 Back and Black follows the struggles between Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson's relationship, and also more focuses on the side of Sandman and not as much focusing the attention on Venom.

botfa-respectable-front-72-1587840300.jpg

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Entirely Respectable Edition by TM2YC
The 'Entirely Respectable Editions' seek to remove all material that is silly, overplayed, misjudged, overly comical, ridiculous and generally inconsistent with the more serious tone established in the earlier 'Lord of the Rings' Trilogy.

heavysw7-front-4-1587855015.jpg

Heavy Star Wars: Episode VII by mredthefed
Star Wars with a rocking soundtrack! Heavy Star Wars takes the existing action and adventure, trimming away unnecessary story/action/bad acting, and replaces the soundtrack with Rock music!

galaxyquest-warvan-frontt-66-1587854452.jpg

Galaxy Quest: Sons of Warvan Edition by Revstevens
I made Nesmith's first visit to the ship a little more ambiguous by deleting the shot of the limo being beamed up. And I restored Gwen's f-bomb.

fightclub-laryngitis-front-30-1587774276.jpg

Fight Club: I Am Jack's Laryngitis - Redux by macmilln and Zach Action
In August of 2008, a Faneditor by the name of Zach Action released a technically stellar edit of Fight Club (entitled "The I Am Jack's Laryngitis Edit"), completely removing Edward Norton's "The Narrator" voiceover. The only issue, however, was that it was 2008 - and the visual scan of Fight Club used for the edit was atrocious. Zach Action's amazing audiowork was stifled by the overly-black and contrasting shots. A year later, the Fight Club Blu-Ray was released. And, finally, eleven years after that, both of these have fallen into my hands, along with an unprecedented amount of free time, so I figure I'd give "Jack"'s A the V it deserves

captainamerica-spangled-front-54-1587774632.jpg

Captain America: The First Avenger - Star Spangled Edition by Bobson Dugnutt
The Star Spangled Edition integrates back into the film three deleted and extended scenes that were cut, but now have been added back for two more minutes of new footage.

Back
Top Bottom