• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Boondock Saints II

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, not like there is an overwhelming demand for a fanedit of Boondock Saints II but I decided to do one anyway. I found the first one to be a pretty enjoyable flick but the sequel to be outright garbage in my opinion. The writing was hammy and poorly written, the cinematography was lazy, the director used way too much of his bands music, and it seemed to bask in its homophobia and toxic masculinity (guess it was ahead of its time on the last one). 

Attempted to cut out all of the poorly written dialogue (some remains as it couldn't be cut without affecting the plot), cut out some of the shots that stylistically were used over and over, replaced almost all of the music, and toned down the homophobia, racism, and sexism.

Side note - Any fans of the band Muse should at least be a fan of some of the music choices. I found the style of their music fit what I was going for for several scenes. Examples attached below.

This edit is finished and in the process of being submitted for addition into the IFDB.

Just saw your fan edit last night and it was a very good job, thanks for the link, and I'm writing a review right now.

niyama said:
Just saw your fan edit last night and it was a very good job, thanks for the link, and I'm writing a review right now.

Thank you so much for watching it and I’m really glad you enjoyed it!

Back
Top Bottom