• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

NOFX - Backstage Passport [DVD]

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Of course it helps if you are a fan of the band but if you like punk music and like the sound of a "real life" real world type TV show chronicling a bands world tour, this DVD (or if its still running anywhere on TV) is a must.
its funny, entertaining and oddly enough - interesting
[youtube:276c96as]
I wouldnt have called this video a "best of" but it gives you a taste of what the show is about and is longer than the other vids I found on YT

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
is this out on DVD now?? I loved this show (I am a big NOFX fan), and made a custom DVD myself from caps. If its out on DVD now, I would love to pick up a copy. The show is really great for any NOFX fan, or anyone wanting to see what its like on a tour.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It was released as a 2 disc DVD last week.

Top Bottom