• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of March 29th, 2020 - New Fanedits

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We have 4 new edits released this week, two each from Zarius and Bobson Dugnutt:

dw-11thhour-front-11-1585518816.jpg

Doctor Who: The Eleventh Hour - A Fanedit by Zarius
The series five premiere of Doctor Who, The Eleventh Hour, slightly extended utilising footage from promotional tv spots and a "Meanwhile In The TARDIS" mini-sode.

dw-rose-front-71-1585518942.jpg

Doctor Who: The 15th Anniversary 'Rose' Rewatch - A Fanedit by Zarius
This edit makes use of shots and sequences from the 2005 TV Spot “The Trip of A Lifetime”, there's also a brand new ending.

halloween-restruct-front-78-1585519127.jpg

Halloween: Restructured by Bobson Dugnutt
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Following the original shooting script for the film, shuffling around a lot in the first 2 thirds and adding back deleted scenes to fill some gaps in the story, I've tried to restore the film back to how it was originally structured.

aliens-nohope-front-6-1585519797.jpg

Aliens: No Hope Edition by Bobson Dugnutt
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Inspired by my media teacher's hatred for the early Hadley's Hope scenes in Aliens (the only reason that we watched the theatrical cut in class was due to these 2 scenes in the SE), I've created my own cut as a half way point between the Special Edition and the Theatrical without the Hadley's Hope sequence.

Top Bottom