• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

PC stuck on some sort of numbers screen

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So as you may know if you are following my edit of Breaking Bad you know that my PC that I edited it on has just screwed.
I have searched through literally looked everywhere to try and get this fixed but I have no idea what's going does anyone have any clue.

I turn my computer on just like normal and all that pops up is this
FKJnieh.jpg

This is the inside of my PC, can anyone see anything that isn't plugged or something because any tips I am very thankful for.
IWHvsOo.jpg

Is this a Win10 machine?

Make sure everything is seated properly on the mother board, especially the ram. Just give them a firm push. Try physically unplugging all HDDs except your system drive, then you can be sure it's not trying to boot from anywhere else. Then try booting with your windows disc in the drive, it should give you the option to boot in safe mode, or to roll back the system to an earlier restore point, or to repair the windows installation, or more drastically start from scratch.

TM2YC said:
Is this a Win10 machine?

Make sure everything is seated properly on the mother board, especially the ram. Just give them a firm push. Try physically unplugging all HDDs except your system drive, then you can be sure it's not trying to boot from anywhere else. Then try booting with your windows disc in the drive, it should give you the option to boot in safe mode, or to roll back the system to an earlier restore point, or to repair the windows installation, or more drastically start from scratch.

Thank you very much I will try this :)

So I tried doing everything you suggested and it really won't work, this is hurting my head.

Okay so I got the PC up and working and was able to edit but i know this wont last as this happened last time, when I got it working, the second I turned it off I couldn't get it up and running again.

Hopefully though that wont happen.

I have some good news, this morning my dad came round and fixed my PC. this allows me to return to old edits later on, such as Mr White and Walking Dead

Back
Top Bottom