• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Thunderball: The Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thunderball: The Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Cut:

I haven't seen the original version of Thunderball so I can only give my opinion on this movie as if it was the original and instead compare it with the previous. I liked the first two movies despite some flaws but "Goldfinger" balanced all of its tropes, themes, and gimmicks well which was very good and is considered this peak of not just the Sean Connery movies but the entire eon-era franchise too so to capitalize that they made "Thunderball" as the most ambitious but flawed successor compared to its predecessor based on from what I see from the reviews because it wanted to do too much by outmatching "Goldfinger" in everything which I have seen done in many other franchises from before. But Lapis Molari perfectly fixes this movie into becoming the movie, not just a worthy successor to "Goldfinger" but also as good as "Goldfinger" too. The editing, especially with the underwater scenes, flows so well with the story naturally that I couldn't tell if it was fan-edited and compare some scenes to the original to see if there were any mistakes but there was completely none on Lapis Molari side so this will be my go-to version of "Thunderball" from now on.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/thunderball-the-kiss-kiss-bang-bang-cut/discussions/10860/

Top Bottom