If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

New(?) blu-ray copy protection problem
I could swear I posted a response to your last post, weird.

(Sorry if I wasn't using the correct terminology and making things needlessly confusing)

I looked into the disc.inf file generated by AnyDVD as you suggested and it listed the same playlist I already identified and demuxed for Cotton Club (830), which is encouraging. For the BFI blu-ray it listed three playlists (851, 778 & 472). The last two are hour-long bonus features, only 851 is the movie. I've already demuxed that one and need to give it a full watch to verify if it's okay but I've got a good feeling it is Smile .

It looks like the genius of Captain Khajiit has solved another conundrum (I will post when I've made sure). Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
You are most welcome.  Fingers crossed that you now have your movie demuxed and are all set.  That disc.inf file is really handy, and as long as Red Fox has gotten round to looking at a particular disc, it can usually be relied upon to solve Screen Pass issues.

If it hadn't worked, I'd have helped you demux the disc manually.  It would have been a bit more hassle, but we'd have got there in the end.
Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.

Captain Khajiit's Basic Cross-platform Guide to Handling UHD
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Decoding Video and Audio
Captain Khajiit's Quick Guide to Encoding a BD via the Command-line
Captain Khajiit's Basic Guide to Encoding with HCenc

For tech support, PM me (politely) or use the @+username function: I rarely read through threads these days.
[+] 2 users Like Captain Khajiit's post
(03-07-2020, 11:26 AM)TM2YC Wrote: It looks like the genius of Captain Khajiit has solved another conundrum (I will post when I've made sure). Thanks.

Genius confirmed. Captain Khajiit 's method did work. Thanks again Smile .
[+] 2 users Like TM2YC's post