• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FEOTY 2019: request for entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about nominations - thought there was two different stages: Now, where the "approved faneditors" nominate edits (hence why I jokingly called @"SonofSinbad" a normie), and then later, where everybody votes for the winner.

Does this mean I also need to vote/nominate for FEOTY? I assumed not because you had already listed the FEOTMs, am I supposed to narrow it down from those? Or perhaps also nominate others that weren't FEOTMs?

Sorry if I'm clouding this thread with questions/clarifications, though maybe there are others wondering the same as I.

macmilln said:
How are there more "Latest Fanedits" (1450) than "Fanedit Listings" (1395)? I personally used the former, though I'm guessing the 55 difference is probably older - borderline ancient - edits, none from 2019.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I went on to Top fanedits it only showed me a pages worth of results and no more. Fanedit listings I would assume shows all fanedit listings. At the very least it has 2019's edits.

And I'm gonna plug this again because it took a bit of time and nobody's even mentioned it  :( .

Fear not. I used it.

Correct: Approved Faneditors can nominate entries. After that ALL active members can vote. Even muggles. ;)

Bump! Post or PM me your nominations for FEOTY 2019 this month!

Im sorry I couldnt get my "For Your Eyes Only" edit done in time for consideration.   Is done now, but oh well.   Life got in the way.

No worries. It'll participate next year for the FEOTY 2020 awards. :)

Is there such a thing as fanposter of the year, I think that would be a cool thing to see happen.

SonofSinbad said:
Is there such a thing as fanposter of the year, I think that would be a cool thing to see happen.

I believe this is what you are looking for. ;)
lapis molari said:
i) "Best Cover Art Of The Year"

Polls for each category will go live this week. :)

DigModiFicaTion said:
SonofSinbad said:

I believe this is what you are looking for. ;)
lapis molari said:
i) "Best Cover Art Of The Year"

I had a feeling it was already a thing, but to know it was sitting right in front of me. Now that hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom