• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom: Willie Scott Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom: Willie Scott Edition:

Nice work.
After some minutes in, there are some subtly noticeable transitions but nothing remotely jarring.
AV quality is excellent and favors some gorgeous shots and setpieces.
I'm only deducting more on enjoyment because of the movie itself. I can't believe Willie could ever be more annoying than this.
Or that the whole film is pure slapstick (I hope that is the case anyway, there's no other excuse for Indy punching a clueless waitress in the face).
But I'm mostly grateful and impressed by the subtitles. It makes a world of difference for me as a non-native speaker, and seeing that it's not a common sight with fanedits, I want to praise this extra mile of lapis molari's editing standards.
By all means, a definitive improvement over the original.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/indiana-jo...-doom-willie-scott-edition/discussions/10833/

Top Bottom