• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Music Club

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi peeps,

Towards the end of last year I created a discord specifically for all things music. It's a bit quiet at the moment with only a handful of members, but I'd like to create a bit more buzz and kick some activities off, such as a weekly album pick for everyone to listen to and share their thoughts. 

I'm limiting where I share the link in order to dodge bots and trolls as much as possible. I know there's a fair number of people on FE are into their music, so thought this might be a good place to post. If the link should expire just drop me a PM and I'll send you an invite.

I've got a bot on the server which allows for simultaneous listening, and I'd generally like it to be a hub for music discussion of all kinds. If you make your own music, then you can also feel free to promote it on the server (there's a channel/thread specifically for that).

There's a fair bit of info to be found on the server, so please take some time to look at that should you join.

All are welcome - but similar to here, please exercise restraint and common courtesy when voicing your opinions.

Thanks!

https://discord.gg/rdrwnZ

Top Bottom