If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

macmilln Wins December 2019 FEOTM
[Image: j90z6L3.jpg]

The winner for December 2019 FEOTM is macmilln with his edit, Avengers: Assembled!

Quote:"An epic two-in-one edit of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. Combining the two films, along with credits scenes from Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel. Additionally, there has been much cut from both films to remove some of the crappy dialogue and humour, to make for the most digestible and tolerable rewatch experience."

Congratulations, macmilln!

Avengers: Infinity War on IMDB
Avengers: Endgame on IMDB
Avengers: Assembled on IFDB
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 2 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
Congrats macmilln on assembling a winner Wink
[+] 2 users Like DigModiFicaTion's post
(02-02-2020, 04:34 PM)DigModiFicaTion Wrote: Congrats macmilln on assembling a winner Wink

[Image: image0.gif]

On a serious note, though: thank you! And thanks to everyone who checks out my edits, and especially to those who review them and vote for them! Two months in a row is such an honour, too bad I couldn’t go for three! Hopefully I’ll be able to release some more stuff soon!