• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Avengers: Assembled:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Avengers: Assembled:

The MCU has been apart of my life about as much as something like say Star Wars. My first love for Marvel movies came from the Raimi Spidey trilogy and the fisrt couple of X-Men movies. Then, I remember when the first Iron Man movie came out, and I was just absolutely blown away. The first Avengers movie blew me away just as equally. Then, came a time where I stopped keeping up with the MCU. I went into Infinity War expecting it to be overrated but holy crap was I wrong. Endgame was good but not as good as Infinity War IMO. The payoffs in Endgame left me mostly satisfied enough to end my MCU trek with Far From Home. Now I am done, I later re watched the "Important to Endgame" movies in chronological order then I was done again.

Fast Forward to the present, where I discovered this site and fan edits in general. I stumble upon this one and it had the audacity to claim that it could weave both of the movies into one. It was reminiscent to a conversation I had with a co-worker that equated to, "Infinity War + Endgame = One Movie". I watched it and I was blown away again. It was like watching the movies all over again. Despite the 4 hour run-time, it doesn't feel long at all. It is all flawlessly weaved together with some of the filler/pointless humor cropped out of it. I didn't mind some of them, but I never realized how much faster scenes went without them. Some scenes were way more tense without them. THANK GOD! The she's got help scene is cut out. I love the way the edit does the snap scenes. All scenes together makes the snap as a whole pack a bit more of a punch. I especially love the pager scene before Tony being rescued by Danvers it makes it seem less like "OH! hey guys I'm here."

You deserve an award. Thank you for this. I'm not sure if this will replace both movies, but it's damn near close. MY ONE AND ONLY criticism is that this movie should be called Avengers: Assemble with out the added "d". I just feel like its a better title to tie things together. If I were to edit this myself, that is the only thing I'd change.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/avengers-assembled/discussions/10812/

Top Bottom