• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

macmilln Wins November 2019 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
banner-November-2019.jpg

The winner for November 2019 FEOTM is macmilln with his edit, Passengers: Aurora!

"The original release is a pretty boring movie, we follow Chris Pratt's character, Jim, throughout the film, and see his personal struggles with his fate, and his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence's character, Aurora, flourish. If you've seen the movie then you know the plot, but, if you haven't, then that's all I can really tell you without ruining it.

Essentially what this edit does is rearrange the movie to follow Aurora, which makes for a much more interesting viewing experience - activating the psychological elements that the original film set up."

Congratulations, macmilln!

Passengers on IMDB
Passengers: Aurora on IFDB

This is the discussion thread for macmilln Wins November 2019 FEOTM.

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks to all who watched/reviewed this edit, and voted for me! My first edit having this sort of reception is a huge honor. A fantastic way to start off my 'fanediting career', and a great way to start off the new decade! I love this community and look forward to a great decade of fanediting and socializing with all of you!

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
macmilln said:
Thanks to all who watched/reviewed this edit, and voted for me! My first edit having this sort of reception is a huge honor. A fantastic way to start off my 'fanediting career', and a great way to start off the new decade! I love this community and look forward to a great decade of fanediting and socializing with all of you!

Well done, great achievement on your first edit!

Top Bottom