• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Last Survivor Wins August 2019 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Banner-August-2019.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone! We've just about caught up on the backlog in time for the new year... The winner for November will be announced within the next few days, alongside the polls for December. 

A belated congratulations to Last Survivor for winning August 2019 FEOTM with his edit, Spectre: The LS Cut!

"The LS Cut is an attempt to address what I believe to be the most damaging aspects of the film, such as ensuring that Bond is no longer related to Blofeld in any way other than being a nuisance to his Spectre organisation and their somewhat shady goals. There's also a concerted effort to tighten the pacing in some areas (for example - trimming the showy one long shot during the pre-credits scene). Whilst I don't think it's possible to fully save the lacklustre final 3rd act, I hope that Bond fans can at least enjoy Spectre a little more as a proper Bond romp without having to endure the idea that Blofeld was 007's adoptive brother all along."

Congratulations, Last Survivor!

Spectre on IMDB
Spectre: The LS Cut on IFDB

This is the discussion thread for Last Survivor Wins August 2019 FEOTM.

Congrats @"LastSurvivor" !  Well deserved!!!

Back
Top Bottom