If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Notable Cover Songs
I haven't been keeping up with them but this duo Pomplamoose does a bunch of covers and sometimes has really neat videos to go along with them. I believe they also do original songs but I really like good covers that aren't afraid to change the sound.

Separately I just got this recommended to me the other day and actually really enjoyed it, another duo, can't say I know much about the channel as a whole though (The video time says it's like seven minutes, but it's actually about 3 and a half, and then they just talk to the camera for the rest of the runtime for some reason).

Last, after the new Wonder Woman trailer came out, Blue Monday was in my head and I went looking for more covers. Found this one and love it, very different.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[+] 1 user Likes addiesin's post
(01-07-2020, 01:16 PM)addiesin Wrote: I haven't been keeping up with them but this duo Pomplamoose does a bunch of covers and sometimes has really neat videos to go along with them. I believe they also do original songs but I really like good covers that aren't afraid to change the sound.

Last, after the new Wonder Woman trailer came out, Blue Monday was in my head and I went looking for more covers. Found this one and love it, very different.

These two specifically are pretty incredible! The production and rehearsal for that Pharell mashup video must've been nuts.