• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Top of the crap

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the place where you can tell everybody of your most recent trash movie experience.

For example: a few days ago I watched ?Day of the Dead 2: Contagium? on my ipod on my way to work. That must?ve been one of the badest movies I?ve ever seen: lousy actors, extremely dumb story (It begins with ?five days ago? and ends with ?yesterday? not showing ?today? :-o ) very funny fx and so on...

what else is there for ?Top of the crap?????

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
here my favorites. Top of the crap:

1.Titanic
2.Gladiator
3.we were solidiers
4.mission imposible 2
5.Rules OF Engagement
6.American Pie
7.Aeon flux
8.Ultraviolet.... and many many more......

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dude, that?s some serious crap you?re talking here...

I didn?t hate ?gladiator? but an oscar for mr. one-million-different-faces-acting crowe..? that was the moment when I lost the last childhood remains of faith in the academy awards...

...oh and yes, ?Aeon Flux? sucked big time...

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
about gladiator.... agree 100%..... but for me, story is bullshit too..... there are so many craps..... all John Woo's hollywood movies, Bad Boys 2, The Stand, Armaggedon (for me)..... etc.... etc...... Gi Jane...... majority of Bond movies......(last one is ok)......

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry.... not the Stand.... I mean The Rock (with Cage and Connery)..... my mistake......

G

voodl said:
about gladiator.... agree 100%..... but for me, story is bullshit too.....

I MUST disagree with you, Gladiator was a great movie. nothing about it was bull____.

You may not like Russel Crowe personally, but he did give a very good performance in the flick.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Don't worry about my opinion. Most people look at my as an insane when I say gladiator is a crap...... I don't care. Gladiator could be a good movie as a fantasy movie..... with sorcerers running at a background and striking lightning...... as a historic drama is a crap........ ;)

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah, the movie was ok but Russel could have shown more of his acting skills I guess...I mean the entire movie this guy looks like he really needs a toilet but doesn?t find one...

...anyway, just my two cents here...

coming to real crap: I think I really don?t like the fact that ghost rider probably is a great sucker. I will see when it hits the theatres here in germany. on the other hand: knowing that a movie sucks can only make watching it finally better (I went to the movie theatre years back and thought that Episode I will be really cool... :-( )

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hannibal Rising

I was expecting not much and still I got less.
I am not only disappointed by the overall presentation, but also by the poor writing skills of Thomas Harris. What he made out of Hannibal is a joke. My favorite serial killer is becoming a poor image of himself.
I don't want these shitty explanations, these superficial attempts to reveal the secret behind.
At least HANNIBAL could be improved to fit to Silence of the lambs and RED DRAGON gave us the Hannibal we knew from SOTL. My collection ends with RED DRAGON.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What about "manhunter" directed by Michael Mann, boon? ......

....I think crap movies are good for fanedits......

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The only thing I despise about MANHUNTER is the score.
And I don't think every crap movie canbe salvaged. Yes, crappy movies are predestined for fanedits, but there is no pearl hidden in every shell.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
..some misunderstanding... I think Manhunter is better than red dragon.......sure thing about craps. I dont think too....but worth looking

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Battle Royale II. Almost nothing worked.

I don't think any fan edit could salvage this piece of crap. The only good scene was the one directed by Kinji Fukasaku before his death.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
GLADIATOR was a beautiful acted, designed, casted and photographed film.
The weakness is in the script.
In Ancient Rome , politics was a way of life. There was no way Maximus could rise to be the top general, almost the second son of the emperor, without him having several family alliences, mentors, connections, a personal staff, some powerful friends, captains and liutenents, confidents, people to whom he owes favours and people who owe him favours.
I didnt see any of this in the film.
So the story was hard to swallow.

My list can be found under "what are you not fanediting"
http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 9&start=60

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
new number one worst film at imdb.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315775/

dark crystal
king solomons mines (last version)
out of africa (was dragged to see it when i was 8, hated it)
Dune extended edition.
Dune Mini Series.
Children of Dune (come on, there was like one meaningful scene in the whole damn three hours!!)
H2G2 (they ruined the bulldozer scene, and 80% of the rest)

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last word about Gladiator:

Killbillme, that's the point! I say it simple: Average european with average knowledge about Ancient Rome laughs on Gladiator. If you dont laugh on Gladiator you are not european or your knowledge about Ancient Rome is close to zero ;)

I must agree that Gladiator is beautiful photographed. All Ridleys movies are..... From cast only Joaquin Phoenix rocks....thats all.....

nOmArch!!! are you mad????? dark crystal is a crap?????? Nobody defends this magnificent movie???? I'm loosing my faith in people..... ;)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i know, i know. i am an army of one on that point.

it just bored the crap out of me and i thought the good elves were creepy. then again i did buy both Sci-Fi Channel Dune atrocities (after actually seeing them) so i do suffer from the odd blindspot movie wise :)

btw add Lawnmower Man II to my list. damn that was actually painful to sit through. nice cgi though...

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
how about true crap movies.

Cool as ice. Vanilla Ice's movie. If someone could edit this into something good i think i would die of shock.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A little off-topic, but after reading a certain persons list, doesn't it sorta piss people off when someone dumops on a movie you really like? :p

That said:

Napolean Dynomite.

To a somewhat lesser extent:

Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I wouldn't call it crap, because it isn't, but I just didn't enjoy it that much. Except for Johnny Depp :p

Top Bottom